I would like remind everyone that our Happy Hours are held on the third Thursday of each month, unless otherwise specified; apparently, not everyone is aware of this fact.

NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS:  If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience.

Board/Planning Meeting:
When:  Monday, December 5, 2005
Time:  6:30 PM Board/7:00 PM  Planning
Where:  Michael C's House (RSVP For Directions)

It's that time of the year again.  It is time to plan TYJP events for the next quarter or four months.  If you have any ideas or suggestions for activities or events for the time frame of January 1 through March 31, 2006 or April 30, 2006, please feel free to come to the planning meeting.  We are in need of new volunteers and ideas.  If you cannot attend the meeting, but have any ideas, suggestions, or wish to volunteer for an event, please contact Michael Cohen at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

We will meet at Michael's house for this meeting, to help facilitate easy communication between all those who attend; we have had trouble in the past with people hearing other people in noisy restaurants.  The Board will meet at 6:30 PM; the Planning Meeting will start at 7:00 PM.  To RSVP and receive directions to his house, please contact Michael at [EMAIL PROTECTED].