    Sunday, December 31, 2005:  New Years Party  (Corrected Day - Sunday Night)
    Tuesday, January 10, 2006:  Chocolate Decadence III (RSVPs Required by Jan 2, 2006)
    Monday, January 23, 2006:  Carolina Hurricanes  (RSVPs Required by Jan 2, 2006)

Also, mark your calendars for these events; more information will follow in a subsequent Emails.
    Thursday, January 19, 2006:  Happy Hour
    Saturday, January 28, 2006:  "Newly Met" Game
    Sunday, February 5, 2006:  Super Bowl Party
    Thursday, February 16, 2006:  Happy Hour
    Sunday, February 26, 2006:  Craft Day
    Saturday, March 4, 2006:  Wine Tasting
    Thursday, March 16, 2006:  Happy Hour
    Sunday, March 26, 2006:  Bagel Brunch
    Tuesday, April 4, 2006:  Board/Planning Meeting
    Tuesday, April 11, 2006:  Pre-Passover "Chamutz-Fest"
    Thursday, April 13, 2006:  Second Night Seder
    Sunday, April 23, 2006:  "Jew Bowl" (TYJP Football)
    Saturday, April 29, 2006:  Movie Night

I would like remind everyone that our Happy Hours are held on the third Thursday of each month, unless otherwise specified.  There will be no Happy Hour for the month of April, 2006, as it would conflict with the last day of Passover; instead, we have planned the "Pre-Passover Chamutz-Fest".

NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS:  If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience.

New Years Party:

When:  Sunday, December 31, 2005
Time:
  7:00 PM - ????
Where:  Michael C's House, 308 Silk Hope Drive, Cary (919-303-5228) (RSVPs Requested, but not Required)

Hi!  It's the end of a year.  Yes, we all survived 2005 and are staring down the home stretch before 2006.  What's your new years resolution going to be?  Mike is going to jynx it for certain and let you all in on his; his resolution is to throw the best TYJP New Years party this year!  So, come one, come all and let's make this the biggest, best New Years party around.

For more information, or to RSVP, please contact Mike at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Directions:
For detailed directions, please contact Mike at [EMAIL PROTECTED].  For personalized directions, please use this Maps.Google link.

Chocolate Decadence III:

When:  Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Time:  7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Where:  Lindt Chocolate, Crabtree Valley Mall (lower level, near Sears), Raleigh
Cost:  $10 - $15 per person (depending on total number of attendees)

Back by popular demand…Join your fellow chocolate lovers for an evening of chocolate tasting that will include all product lines that Lindt offers. We'll learn a little bit about the history of Lindt, how chocolate is made, and how to taste and pair different chocolates. We will, of course, also enjoy an extensive chocolate tasting; coffee/water/juice will be provided. As always, the store will need to remain open to the public during this event, however, the store manager (Shona) and another staff member will again give us their undivided attention during this time.  Also as in the past, Lindt will send everyone off with a generous goody bag.

Please RSVP to Deb T. (
[EMAIL PROTECTED]) by January 2nd so that she has an idea of the expected head count.  And remember, "There's nothing better than a good friend, except maybe a good friend with chocolate." Anonymous

Carolina Hurricanes:  Carolina Hurricanes vs. Montreal Canadiens:

When:  Monday, January 23, 2006
Time:
  7:00 PM
Where:
RBC Center, Raleigh
Website:  http://www.carolinahurricanes.com

Come on out and watch the Canes take on the Montreal Canadiens.  We will be getting upper level tickets at a price of $28 each.  But we do have at least one coupon from the Entertainment Book for four people at half price, and are hoping for more donations from the rest of you.  For now, the plan is to give all donators the full half-price discount and to split the remaining discount amongst the other attendees.  Teri will be going down to the box office to get tickets on Tuesday January 3rd.  To ensure a reservation, money must be RECEIVED by the end of the day, Monday January 2nd.  Payment of $28 can be made in the following ways:

1) By PayPal (See Below).
2) By mailing a check (made out to TYJP) to Michael Cohen at 308 Silk Hope Drive, Cary, NC 27519.
3) By bringing either check, cash, or money order to one of the upcoming events (Happy Hour 12/15, Game Day 12/25 or the New Year’s Eve party (12/31).

If options 1 or 2 are chosen, please follow up by contacting Teri at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to make sure the money has been received.

Anyone who pays the $28 up-front cost, but then receives the 50% discount, will get their refund at the game.

For PayPal Orders
All transactions must be "Cash Transfers" only; TYJP does not accept credit card orders.  In order to use the "Cash Transfer" option, you must have at least one bank account tied to your existing PayPal account.

+ TYJP web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/.
+
+ To unsubscribe, send a message to:
+
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://rtpnet.org/mailman/listinfo/tyjp-l
+ to subscribe, unsubscribe, or update your account.
+ etc.), please visit our web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.