NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS:  If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience.

Happy Hour:
When:
  Thursday, February 16, 2006
Time:
  7:00 PM Drinks/7:30 PM Dinner
Where:  Carolina Ale House, 7981 Skyland Ridge Pkwy, Raleigh (919-957-4200)

Come join TYJP as we try out the NEW Carolina Ale House in Brier Creek (across Brier Creek Pkwy from WalMart). Mingle at the bar from 7:00-7:30, and then sit down to enjoy dinner.

RSVPs appreciated (though not required) by February 15th.

Send any questions and RSVPs to Erica at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Directions:
Please use this Maps.Google link for personalized directions.

Craft Day:
When:
  Thursday, February 23, 2006
Time:
  7:00 - 9:00 PM
Where:  Paint Your Own Plaster Crafts & More, Brennan Station, 8111-159 Creedmoor Rd, Raleigh (RSVPs Requested, but not Required)

Come join TYJP for our craft event.  We will be going to Paint Your Own Plaster Crafts & More for an evening of painting plaster objects.  They have a wide selection (including some Jewish pieces) and the best part is that since they are plaster not ceramic, we can take the home that night.  We will most likely have the place to ourselves.  RSVP to Jamie W. at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Cost:
Objects range in price from $5-40 depending on size.  Anyone who has paid their membership dues (you can pay them at the door) will receive a 20% discount on their pieces.

Directions:
It will be held in North Raleigh, near the Creedmoor Rd exit off of I-540.  For directions, please use either Mapquest or Maps.Google.