NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS:  If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience.

Bagel Brunch:
When:
  Sunday, March 26, 2006
Time:
  11:00 AM
Where:  Erica & Jeff H's House, N. Raleigh (RSVP For Directions)
Cost:  $4.00 for Members/$6.00 for Non-Members

Come enjoy bagels galore with TYJP at our Bagel Brunch at Erica and Jeff's house in North Raleigh.  All food and drinks will be provided (for a nominal fee), so just bring yourselves!  Please RSVP by Friday March 24th to Erica at [EMAIL PROTECTED], and directions will be provided at that time.  Note that RSVPs are Required for this event.

The cost of this event is $4 for members and $6 for non-members. Please bring your money to the brunch, and you can also pay membership dues ($10) at this time.