The "Mystery Event" above is just that, a mystery.  The event we originally had planned for turned out to be unfeasible.  We will determine an alternate event for that date.

NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS:  If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience.

Dance:
When:  Saturday, October 14, 2006
Time:  9:00 PM - ????
Where:  Longbranch Saloon, 600 Creekside Dr., Raleigh (919-829-1125)

Celebrate Simchat Torah in a non-traditional way by dancing at the Longbranch in Raleigh!  Admission is $6.00 for Longbranch members and $10.00 for nonmembers.  Since admission is allowed only with a member of the Longbranch, we will be meeting at the front door; Lindsey S., our host for the evening, will have a membership to get us in.  For more information, or to RSVP, please feel free to contact Lindsey S. at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Dress/attire:  There is a dress code at the Longbranch:
    no ball caps
    no ratty t-shirts/tank tops
    no baggy pants
    no military uniforms
    no athletic wear
    no flip-flops
    shirt tails must be tucked in

Directions:

For personalized directions, please use this Maps.Google Link.

Carolina Hurricanes:  Carolina Hurricanes vs. Washington Capitals:
When:  Thursday, November 9, 2006
Time:  7:00 PM
Where:  RBC Center, Raleigh

Come on out and watch the Stanley Cup Champions take on the Washington Capitals.  We will be getting upper level tickets at a price of $35 each.  But we do have at least one coupon from the Entertainment Book for four people at half price, and are hoping for more donations from the rest of you.  For now, the plan is to give all donators the full half-price discount and to split the remaining discount amongst the other attendees.  To ensure a reservation, money must be RECEIVED by the end of the day, Thursday, October 19.  Payment of $35 can be made in the following ways:

1) By PayPal (refer to instructions below).
2) By mailing a check or money order (made out to TYJP) to:
        Michael Cohen
        308 Silk Hope Drive
        Cary, NC 27519
3) By bringing a check, cash, or a money order to one of the upcoming events (see above).

If options 1 or 2 are chosen, please follow up by contacting Teri at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to make sure the money has been received.

Anyone who pays the $35 up-front cost, but then receives the 50% discount, will get their refund at the game.

For PayPal Orders:
All transactions must be "Cash Transfers" only; TYJP does not accept credit card orders.  In order to use the "Cash Transfer" option, you must have at least one bank account tied to your existing PayPal account.

Use this link to order your tickets via PayPal.