    Sunday, December 31, 2006:  New Year's Party
    Saturday, January 6, 2007:  Movie Day (Jamie)

Also, mark your calendars for these events; more information will follow in subsequent Emails
    Thursday, January 18, 2007:  Happy Hour (Erica)
    Sunday, January 21, 2007:  Craft Day (Marjorie)
    Sunday, February 4, 2007:  Super Bowl XLI Party (Mike)
    Saturday, February 10, 2007:  Bowling (Emily)
    Thursday, February 15, 2007:  Happy Hour (Jamie)
    Tuesday, February 20, 2007:  Chocolate Decadence IV (Deb - Tentative)
    Thursday, March 15, 2007:  Happy Hour (Marjorie)
    Saturday, March 17, 2007:  Recipe Exchange (Lindsey)
    Sunday, March 25, 2007:  Hike (Teri)
    Sunday, April 8, 2007:  Matzah Brie Brunch (Jamie)
    Tuesday, April 10, 2007:  "Break Pesach" Planning Meeting (Mike)
    Sunday, April 15, 2007:  Yom HaShoah @ Meredith College (Mike - Tentative)
    Thursday, April 19, 2007:  Happy Hour (Sara)

Board Meetings:
    Monday, January 22, 2007 (Mike)
    Monday, February 26, 2007 (Mike)
    Monday, March 19, 2007 (Mike)
    Monday, April 30, 2007 (Mike)

TYJP members are allowed, even encouraged, to attend and observe the Board Meetings.  Please contact Michael C. ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) if you are interested in attending the meeting(s).  The Board will meet at a centrally located, inexpensive restaurant, picked usually within a day or so of the meeting; the meetings will begin at 7:15 PM, so please plan to show up to the restaurant by 7:00 PM.

We would like remind everyone that our Happy Hours are held on the third Thursday of each month, unless otherwise specified.

NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS:  If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience.

New Years Party 2006/2007:
When:  Sunday, December 31, 2006
Time:  8:00 PM
Where:  Barnaby's House, 108 Black Ridge Rd., Morrisville (919-656-8295)  (RSVPs Highly Requested, not Required)

Hi!  Hi, It's the end of a year.  Yes, we all survived 2006 and are staring down the home stretch before 2007.  What's your new years resolution going to be?  Barnaby is going to jynx it for certain and let you all in on his;  he wants this to be the best TYJP New Years party yet.  So, come one, come all and let's make this the biggest, best New Years party around.

Attire for the party will be black-tie OPTIONAL. That is heavy on the optional; wear whatever you are comfortable with. Barnaby does not have enough opportunities to dress up so he'll start the evening in a tux and we will see how the party goes from there.

We are also going for try and break past years records for number of people crashing for the night.  Breakfast will be served on New Year's day so there is no need to drive home in the early hours of the morning unless you really want to.  If you are planning on crashing just let him know so he can have enough food for everyone on hand.

Bubbly at midnight (champagne and sparkling non-alcoholic cider).

So here's the deal:  Show up on the 31st and bring your sweet selves and any solid or liquid refreshment, and a sleeping bag and pillow (optional).  Come to party!

The party is happening at 108 Black Ridge St. in Morrisville.  Please RSVP to
[EMAIL PROTECTED].  For any questions Barnaby can also be reached at 656-8295.

Directions:

For personalized directions, please use either of the following links:  Maps.Google or MapQuest

Dinner and a Movie:
When:  Saturday, January 6, 2007
Time:  Arrive: 5:30/6:00 PM / Movie: 6:30/7:00 PM (Exact Time TBD)
Where:  Raleighwood Cinema Grill, 6609 Falls of Neuse Road in the Falls Village Shopping Center
Cost:  $4.50 for Ticket (Cash Only) / Variable for food (May be paid with Credit Card)

Sitting at home Saturday night?  Come out with TYJP for dinner and a movie at the Raleighwood Cinema Grill.  We don’t know the movie yet, but will let you know in the next Newsletter.  On Saturdays, receive a 1/2 price appetizer with each entrée ordered.  You can find more information about Raleighwood by going to www.raleighwoodmovies.com.  Please plan to show up one hour before the movie so we can all sit together.

Please contact Jamie K. ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) for questions or to RSVP (optional).

+ TYJP web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/.
+
+ To unsubscribe, send a message to:
+
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://rtpnet.org/mailman/listinfo/tyjp-l
+ to subscribe, unsubscribe, or update your account.
+ etc.), please visit our web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.