    Saturday, January 6, 2007:  Dinner and a Movie (Jamie)  (Updated Information Below)
    Thursday, January 18, 2007:  Happy Hour (Erica)

Also, mark your calendars for these events; more information will follow in subsequent Emails
    Sunday, January 21, 2007:  Craft Day (Marjorie)
    Sunday, February 4, 2007:  Super Bowl XLI Party (Mike)
    Saturday, February 10, 2007:  Bowling (Emily)
    Thursday, February 15, 2007:  Happy Hour (Jamie)
    Tuesday, February 20, 2007:  Chocolate Decadence IV (Deb - Tentative)
    Thursday, March 15, 2007:  Happy Hour (Marjorie)
    Saturday, March 17, 2007:  Recipe Exchange (Lindsey)
    Sunday, March 25, 2007:  Hike (Teri)
    Sunday, April 8, 2007:  Matzah Brie Brunch (Jamie)
    Tuesday, April 10, 2007:  "Break Pesach" Planning Meeting (Mike)
    Sunday, April 15, 2007:  Yom HaShoah @ Meredith College (Mike - Tentative)
    Thursday, April 19, 2007:  Happy Hour (Sara)

Board Meetings:
    Monday, January 22, 2007 (Mike)
    Monday, February 26, 2007 (Mike)
    Monday, March 19, 2007 (Mike)
    Monday, April 30, 2007 (Mike)

TYJP members are allowed, even encouraged, to attend and observe the Board Meetings.  Please contact Michael C. ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) if you are interested in attending the meeting(s).  The Board will meet at a centrally located, inexpensive restaurant, picked usually within a day or so of the meeting; the meetings will begin at 7:15 PM, so please plan to show up to the restaurant by 7:00 PM.

We would like remind everyone that our Happy Hours are held on the third Thursday of each month, unless otherwise specified.

NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS:  If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience.

Dinner and a Movie:
When:  Saturday, January 6, 2007
Time:  Arrive:  6:00 PM / Movie:  7:00 PM
Where:  Raleighwood Cinema Grill, 6609 Falls of Neuse Road in the Falls Village Shopping Center
Cost:  $4.50 for Ticket (Cash Only) / Variable for food (May be paid with Credit Card)

Sitting at home Saturday night?  Come out with TYJP for dinner and a movie at the Raleighwood Cinema Grill.  We will be seeing the movie, "Déjà vu".  On Saturdays, receive a 1/2 price appetizer with each entrée ordered.  You can find more information about Raleighwood by going to www.raleighwoodmovies.com.  Please plan to show up one hour before the movie so we can all sit together.

Please contact Jamie K. ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) for questions or to RSVP (optional).

Happy Hour:
When:  Thursday, January 18, 2007
Time:  7:00 PM
Where:  Uno Chicago Grill, 8401 Brier Creek Parkway, Raleigh 27617 (in the Brier Creek shopping center)

Join TYJP this month as we head to Uno Chicago Grill for this month's Happy Hour.  We will meet in the bar area for drinks at 7:00 p.m., and move into the dining area shortly after.   A menu and additional information can be found at http://www.unos.com/.  For more information, please contact Erica at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

DIRECTIONS:

>From I-40:

Take I-40 to I-540 E.  Follow I-540 E to Exit 3, Lumley Road.  Turn Left onto Lumley, right onto Brier Creek Parkway, and the restaurant is in the shopping center on the right about halfway down.

+ TYJP web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/.
+
+ To unsubscribe, send a message to:
+
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://rtpnet.org/mailman/listinfo/tyjp-l
+ to subscribe, unsubscribe, or update your account.
+ etc.), please visit our web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.