Shalom everyone.

In light of last night's snow/ice storm, we are sending out this notice.  Tonight's Happy Hour will be held as scheduled.  We are expecting the roads to be in good shape by early afternoon, and continue to be such tonight, based upon the weather forecast.  However, if you do not feel comfortable driving tonight to the Happy Hour, please do not put yourself in harms way.

+ TYJP web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/.
+
+ To unsubscribe, send a message to:
+
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://rtpnet.org/mailman/listinfo/tyjp-l
+ to subscribe, unsubscribe, or update your account.
+ etc.), please visit our web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.