Shalom Everyone!

This is a special announcement email; we are assisting the Raleigh/Cary and Durham/Chapel Hill JCC's, along with the NC Museum of Art and the Triangle Jewish Film Festival, in promoting the following event:

Take 2!
When:  Sunday, February 25, 2007
Time:
  2:00 - 5:00 PM
Where:  NC Museum of Art, 2110 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh (919-715-5923)

The North Carolina Museum of Art and The Durham-Chapel Hill & Raleigh-Cary Jewish Federations present a preview event for the 2007 Triangle Jewish Film Festival (TJFF) on Sunday, 2/25 from 2:00pm to 5:00pm at the NC Museum of Art in Raleigh.

The event will feature a 2:00 PM screening of the award-winning documentary film Toots (http://www.tootsthemovie.com/) followed by a private champagne reception and a tour of the museum's recently renovated Judaic Art Gallery.

Tickets are $18 per person and can be purchased at the NCMA box office, online at http://www.ncartmuseum.org/events/films.shtml, or by phone at (919) 715-5923.

This year's TJFF is on 6/10/07 at the Galaxy Cinema in Cary.  Watch for details at www.TriangleJewishFilmFestival.org.

+ TYJP web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/.
+
+ To unsubscribe, send a message to:
+
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://rtpnet.org/mailman/listinfo/tyjp-l
+ to subscribe, unsubscribe, or update your account.
+ etc.), please visit our web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.