If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience.

Recipe Exchange
:
When:  Saturday, March 17, 2007

Time:  6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Where:  Jamie and Jeff K's House, N. Raleigh (RSVPs Required)

Do you ever go to a friend's house and wish you could get the recipe for what you ate?  Do you have a recipe that has become famous, but you never had the recipe with you when you got showered with compliments?  Join TYJP to share recipes and eat great food!!  Bring a favorite homemade dish and the recipe you used to make it!

RSVP to Lindsey S. at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to get directions, to let her know what you are making, and to find out how many copies of your recipe to bring.  Dishes may be anything from appetizer to entree to dessert...soup or salad...anything welcome except foods containing pork and/or shellfish.

Introduction to Kabbalah:
When:  Thursday, March 22, 2007
Time:
  7:30 - 9:00 PM
Where:  Janis Z's Home (RSVPs Required)
Cost:  $4.00 TYJP Members / $5.00 Non-Members & Guests

Everyone in Hollywood is studying Kabbalah, but are they really getting access to authentic Jewish mysticism?  Come and find out what Kabbalah is really about.  This Intro-to-Kabballah lesson will leave you with a hunger to delve into more ancient and modern Jewish mystical texts.  This class will cover the following topics:
    * What is authentic Kabbalah?
    * What are some of the basic Kabbalistic concepts?
    * What are the Sefirot?
    * What is the place and function of Kabbalah within Judaism?

Cost is $4.00 for members and $5.00 for non-members/guests.  Please RSVP to Solomon R. ([EMAIL PROTECTED]); RSVP's are required so we can plan accordingly, as well as to receive directions.  There is a minimum number of students required to have the class so please RSVP as soon as you can.

+ TYJP web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/.
+
+ To unsubscribe, send a message to:
+
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://rtpnet.org/mailman/listinfo/tyjp-l
+ to subscribe, unsubscribe, or update your account.
+ etc.), please visit our web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.