Shalom Everyone!

This is a special announcement email; we are assisting the Judea Reform, DCHJCC and Jewish Heritage Foundation of N.C., in promoting the following event:

Art Show:
When:  Sunday, March 18 through Sunday, May 20, 2007
Where:  Judea Reform, 1933 W. Cornwallis Rd., Durham (919-489-7062)

The juried art show, "If I Forget Thee…" opens with a reception on Sunday, March 18, from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. at the Rosenzweig Gallery, in Judea Reform Congregation, 1933 W. Cornwallis Rd., Durham.  Juried by Ann Roth, art professor and director of Meredith College's Weems Art Gallery, the exhibit will run from March 18 to May 20, 2007.

For directions to the Rosenzweig Gallery and gallery hours for the duration of the exhibit, visit www.jhfnc.org/gallery or call 919 668-5839.   The Rosenzweig Gallery is operated by the Jewish Heritage Foundation of N.C.

+ and click on the "Mail Archive" link.
+
+ TYJP web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/.
+
+ To unsubscribe, send a message to:
+
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+
+ To subscribe, send a message to:
+
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+
+ You may also visit the web page,
+
http://rtpnet.org/mailman/listinfo/tyjp-l
+ to subscribe, unsubscribe, or update your account.
+
+ etc.), please visit our web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.
+ If you are reading this message from the "Mail Archive", and wish to
+ contact someone whose email address is "protected", please send a
+ message to "tyjp at rtpnet.org" (replace the word "at" and the spaces
+ with the "@" symbol).