If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience.

Singles Bowling
:
When:  Saturday, May 12, 2007

Time:  9:30 PM
Where:  AMF Pleasant Valley Lanes, 5501 Commercial Ave., Raleigh (919-783-0080)

Are you single?  Are you looking for something fun to do on a Saturday night?  Then join other TYJP singles at Xtreme Bowling at AMF Pleasant Valley Lanes on May 12th!!!  Come out for some good bowling, or even some good laughs.  We will be really impressed if you own your own shoes!

Games cost $5.50 per game per person; bowling shoes can be rented for an additional $4.54 (after taxes).

Lanes have been reserved under the name Michael Cohen/TYJP.  We will meet by the shoe rental counter at 9:30; look for a "TYJP Meet Here" sign.  If you come late, just ask for our lanes.

To get an estimated number of people attending this event, RSVP's would be greatly appreciated, but are not required.  Please RSVP to Michael C. ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) by Friday, May 11th.

For more information, please visit the AMF Pleasant Valley Lanes website or contact Michael C. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Directions:

From Cary/Durham/Chapel Hill:
Take 40 East to the Wade Ave Exit, go to the Edwards Mill Road exit (same as RBC Center) and then turn left onto Edwards Mill Road. Take Edwards Mill Road approximately 1.6 miles, then turn left onto Duraleigh Rd. Follow Duraleigh about 2.5 miles, and then turn right onto Delta Lake Drive.  The bowling alley will be on the left at the end of the road.

From Glenwood Ave/Rte70 Raleigh South:
Travel North on Glenwood past Crabtree Valley Mall. Go straight approximately 3.5 miles and turn left onto Duraeigh Rd.  At your 2nd traffic light turn Left onto Delta Lake Drive. The bowling alley will be on the left.

For personalized directions, please use this Maps.Google Link

Happy Hour
:
When:  Thursday, May 19, 2007

Time:  7:00 PM
Where:  Sawmill Tap Room, 7701 Lead Mine Road, Raleigh

Join TYJP for this month's happy hour at Sawmill Tap Room located near I-540 in Raleigh in the Greystone Shopping Center.  This is an "old neighborhood" establishment, but TYJP has not yet graced them with our monthly presence.  We will meet in bar area near the bar for drinks and will move into the main dining area for dinner/appetizers around 7:30 p.m.  Josh is trying his hand at hosting once again, so look for the guy with the goatee and the tie.

The menu is very reasonably priced, with most sandwiches and salads in the $7-$9 range, with full size entrees just a bit more.  There are also 24 beers on tap, with rotating daily specials.  More information can be found at their website, www.beerandburgers.com; be sure to click on the link for the Sawmill Tap Room, rather than one of the other affiliated restaurants.  Personalized driving directions are also available from a link on their website.

Sawmill Tap Room does not take reservations, and we have been told the restaurant will fill up, so please call us if you think you will be arriving late so we can be sure to have sufficient space for everyone.

Depending on the weather, we may try to get seating in the outside area.

For more information, call Josh at work at (919) 846-0125 during the day or contact via e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

+ TYJP web site: http://www.tyjpnc.org
.
+
+ To unsubscribe, send a message to:
+
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://rtpnet.org/mailman/listinfo/tyjp-l
+ to subscribe, unsubscribe, or update your account.
+ etc.), please visit our web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.