If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience.

Durham Bulls Outing
:
When:  Saturday, June 2, 2007

Time:  6:15 PM Meet / 7:00 PM Game Starts
Where:  Durham Bulls Athletic Park, Durham (919-956-BULL)
RSVPs Required by May 31, 2007

Join TYJP for a summer classic tradition at a Durham Bulls Baseball Game!   This year, we have 15 tickets (3 rows of 5 seats) on hold for section 211.  Tickets for the game are only $7.00. Game time is at 7:00 PM.  Please RSVP by May 31 to ensure a reserved ticket (see below); any tickets not purchased by May 31, will be turned back into the box office on June 1.  We are sorry, but no extended RSVPs will be accepted for this event, as no extra tickets will be available through TYJP.  If we get more than 15 reservations, we will attempt to add more seats; however, there are no guarantees we will be able to do so as the date of the game draws closer.  Please get your reservations in as soon as possible.

For any questions regarding this event, email Michael Cohen at [EMAIL PROTECTED].  Also, please feel free to refer to the Durham Bulls web site for information about directions, parking, etc:
   http://www.durhambulls.com
   http://www.durhambulls.com/stadium/directions.html
   http://www.durhambulls.com/stadium/parking.html

To RSVP for this event:
Payment ($7.00) for your ticket must be received by May 31, 2007, to RSVP for this event.  You have three options for payment:

Option 1:  Pay Michael Cohen (or other TYJP Board Member) by cash, check, or money order, at any upcoming TYJP event.

Option 2:  Pay Michael Cohen by check or money order, by sending the payment to the following address (please send an acknowledge of your payment to Michael at [EMAIL PROTECTED]):
    TYJP
    c/o Michael Cohen
    308 Silk Hope Drive
    Cary, NC 27519

Option 3:  Pay via PayPal (use this link).  We only accept cash transfers; we do not accept credit card payments; you must have a bank account tied to your existing PayPal account to perform cash transfers.

Movies on the Lawn:  "Little Miss Sunshine"
:
When:  Saturday, June 9, 2007

Time:  7:30 Picnic & Hang Out / 9:00 Movie
Where:  North Carolina Museum of Art, 2110 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh
Cost:  $3.00 (This is to be paid at the Museum box office, not to TYJP)
(RSVPs Requested to get a headcount)

Join TYJP for some Fun, Fresh Air, and a Movie. Bring along folding chairs or a blanket and your favorite picnic food to sit and enjoy the movie. The movie starts when it is dark out (around 9:00), but come early (7:30) to picnic and hang out.  Note that you can not bring glass containers or alcohol.

The movie is $3/person (or free if you are a member of the museum) to be paid at the box office prior to the movie.  Do not send money to TYJP; you are responsible for purchasing your own ticket.

RSVPs are appreciated, so that we know about how much lawn space to take over. If you are just going to come for the movie, you may want to let us know you are coming, so that we can try to make sure there is a spot for you with the group when you arrive.

Weather:  Since this is an outdoor event, weather may be a factor. As far as we can tell, the movies are not cancelled if it rains unless conditions are dangerous. However, TYJP may indeed cancel the event if it looks like the weather will be bad. Stay tuned to your email as the event gets closer.

Contact Jamie at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to RSVP or if you have questions.

+ TYJP web site: http://www.tyjpnc.org
.
+
+ To unsubscribe, send a message to:
+
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://rtpnet.org/mailman/listinfo/tyjp-l
+ to subscribe, unsubscribe, or update your account.
+ etc.), please visit our web site:
http://www.tyjpnc.org.