If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience.

Movies on the Lawn:  "Little Miss Sunshine"
:
When:  Saturday, June 9, 2007

Time:  7:30 Picnic & Hang Out / 9:00 Movie
Where:  North Carolina Museum of Art, 2110 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh
Cost:  $3.00 (This is to be paid at the Museum box office, not to TYJP)
(RSVPs Requested to get a headcount)

Join TYJP for some Fun, Fresh Air, and a Movie. Bring along folding chairs or a blanket and your favorite picnic food to sit and enjoy the movie. The movie starts when it is dark out (around 9:00), but come early (7:30) to picnic and hang out.  Note that you can not bring glass containers or alcohol.

The movie is $3/person (or free if you are a member of the museum) to be paid at the box office prior to the movie.  Do not send money to TYJP; you are responsible for purchasing your own ticket.

RSVPs are appreciated, so that we know about how much lawn space to take over. If you are just going to come for the movie, you may want to let us know you are coming, so that we can try to make sure there is a spot for you with the group when you arrive.

Weather:  Since this is an outdoor event, weather may be a factor. As far as we can tell, the movies are not cancelled if it rains unless conditions are dangerous. However, TYJP may indeed cancel the event if it looks like the weather will be bad. Stay tuned to your email as the event gets closer.

Contact Jamie at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to RSVP or if you have questions.

+ TYJP web site: http://www.tyjpnc.org
.
+
+ To unsubscribe, send a message to:
+
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://rtpnet.org/mailman/listinfo/tyjp-l
+ to subscribe, unsubscribe, or update your account.
+ etc.), please visit our web site:
http://www.tyjpnc.org.