If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience.

Schmooze and Food
:
When:  Thursday, June 21, 2007

Time:  7:00 PM
Where:  Pao Lim Restaurant, 2505 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd., Durham
RSVPs Requested to Get Approximate Headcount

Join TYJP for this month's happy hour at Pao Lim located off 15/501 in Durham.  Pao Lim features Asian food, with a focus on Indianized Chinese.  We will meet near the bar for schmoozing and optional drinks and will move into the main dining area for dinner/appetizers around 7:30 p.m.

The menu is reasonably priced, with entrees ranging from $9 - $16, with an average around $12.

Pao Lim prefers reservations for larger groups, so if possible please RSVP so we have an approximate count.

For more information or to RSVP, please email Teri at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call at work during the day (919-990-8491).

Directions:

Please use this link to get personalized directions from CitySearch.

+ TYJP web site: http://www.tyjpnc.org
.
+
+ To unsubscribe, send a message to:
+
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://rtpnet.org/mailman/listinfo/tyjp-l
+ to subscribe, unsubscribe, or update your account.
+ etc.), please visit our web site:
http://www.tyjpnc.org.