Shalom everyone.

In this installment of the TYJP Newsletter, please find details for the following event:
    Thursday, September 20, 2007:  "Schmooze and Food" (Barnaby)  (RSVPs Requested)

Also, mark your calendars for these events; more information will follow in subsequent Emails
    Sunday, September 23, 2007:  Lecture Series (Shira)
    Sunday, September 30, 2007:  Dancing and Karaoke (Marjorie)
    Saturday, October 6, 2007:  Simchat Torah Celebration w/ UNC Hillel (Rayna)  (New Event)
    Sunday, October 7, 2007:  Jew Bowl (Mike)
    Friday, October 12, 2007:  Potluck and Rocky Horror Picture Show (Trudi)
    Thursday, October 18, 2007:  "Schmooze and Food" (Teri)
    Monday, October 29, 2007:  Lecture Series (Shira)
    Saturday, November 3, 2007:  Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Game (Teri)
    Friday, November 9 - Sunday, November 11, 2007:  Road Trip to DC/Holocaust Museum (Trudi/Barnaby/Mike)
    Tuesday, November 13, 2007:  Lecture Series (Shira)
    Thursday, November 15, 2007:  "Schmooze and Food" (Shira)
    Saturday, December 1, 2007:  Climbing (Barnaby)
    Saturday, December 8, 2007:  Planning Meeting/Chanukah Party (Mike/Shira)
    Thursday, December 20, 2007:  "Schmooze and Food" (Marjorie)
    Tuesday, December 25, 2007:  Game Day (Mike)

We would like remind everyone that our "Schmooze and Food" (formerly known as Happy Hours) are held on the third Thursday of each month, unless otherwise specified.  By the way, if you have any better idea on what to call the "Schmooze and Food" event, please pass your thoughts on to [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Note Regarding Lecture Series:  Specific information regarding the aforementioned Lecture Series can be found a this Carolina Center for Jewish Studies at UNC link

NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS:
If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience.

"Schmooze and Food":
When:  Thursday, September 20, 2007

Time:  7:00 PM
Where:  Bentley's American Grill, 2007 Walnut St., Cary
RSVPs Requested to Get Approximate Headcount

Join TYJP for this month's happy hour at Bentley's American Grill located off Walnut Street in Cary.  Bentley's features a variety of food and drinks with a great menu available for your perusal on their web site.  We will meet near the bar for schmoozing and optional drinks and will move into the main dining area for dinner/appetizers around 7:30 p.m.

Bentley's prefers reservations for larger groups, so if possible please RSVP so we have an approximate count.

For more information or to RSVP, please email Barnaby at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Directions:

Please use this link to get personalized directions from Mapquest.

+ TYJP web site: http://www.tyjpnc.org
.
+
+ To unsubscribe, send a message to:
+
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://rtpnet.org/mailman/listinfo/tyjp-l
+ to subscribe, unsubscribe, or update your account.
+ etc.), please visit our web site:
http://www.tyjpnc.org.