Shalom Everyone!

This is a special announcement email; we are assisting the Raleigh/Cary Federation with promoting the following community event:

JCC Adult Soccer:

JCC Adult Soccer Register now

The JCC is entering an adult soccer team in the Over 30 Coed League at the newly renovated XL Soccer World (Formerly the Soccer Dome) for their Winter I season.

The team will most likely play on Monday nights. Games will be played in the evening and schedules have not yet been set.  The first games will begin the week of November 5, 2007 and end on December 30, 2007 depending on nights of games.

The cost to play is $85 for JCC Members and $105 for Non Members.  There is also a one time $15 fee for team shirts.

Please feel free to contact Beth Richman at 676-6170 x222 or [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you have any questions.
+ TYJP web site:
http://www.tyjpnc.org.
+
+ To unsubscribe, send a message to:
+
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://rtpnet.org/mailman/listinfo/tyjp-l
+ to subscribe, unsubscribe, or update your account.
+ etc.), please visit our web site:
http://www.tyjpnc.org.