NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS:
If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience

"Schmooze and Food":
When:  Thursday, December 20, 2007
Time:  6:30 PM   (Note Earlier Time!)
Where:
  Brixx Wood-Fired Pizza, 8511 Briercreek Parkway, Suite 101, Raleigh, NC (919-246-0640)

This month's "Schmooze and Food" will be located at Brixx Wood-Fired Pizza, a neighborhood restaurant serving handcrafted pizzas hot out of their wood-burning oven.  They also offer a selection of signature sandwiches, pastas, salads and desserts.  You can also kick back, and enjoy a microbrew or glass of wine; Brixx features 14 wines by the glass and 24 great beers on tap.  Thursdays: $2.50 Imports on tap!

Here is the link to look at all of the great food they offer!

Come try pizza and pasta the Brixx way; the newest location of this chain just opened in Brier Creek.  Look for Marjorie near the bar area welcoming folks.  We will be meeting at 6:30 pm to smooze then sitting for dinner by 7:00pm.

For questions, please contact Marjorie at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Directions to Brixx Raleigh
8511 Briercreek Parkway Suite 101 Raleigh NC 27617

>From Chapel Hill:
I-40 east to I-540 east (toward us70) exit 3 left off exit, right into Brier Creek Shopping Center.
Brixx is on the left just past Target.

>From Raleigh:
I-40 west to I-540 east (toward us70) left off exit, right into Brier Creek Shopping Center.
Brixx is on the left just past Target.

>From Durham:
I-70 east to Brier Creek Parkway right on parkway left into shopping center
Brixx will be on the right.

+ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+
+ To subscribe, send a message to:
+ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+
+ You may also visit the web page,
+ http://rtpnet.org/mailman/listinfo/tyjp-l
+ to subscribe, unsubscribe, or update your account.
+
+ etc.), please visit our web site: http://www.tyjpnc.org.
+ If you are reading this message from the "Mail Archive", and wish to
+ contact someone whose email address is "protected", please send a
+ message to "tyjp at rtpnet.org" (replace the word "at" and the spaces
+ with the "@" symbol).