NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS:
If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience.

Game Day:
When:  Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Time:  4:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Where:
  Gil & Selanna's House, N. Raleigh, NC
(RSVPs Required for Directions)

"The general fact is that the most effective way of utilizing human energy is through organized rivalry."  With that in mind, you're invited to an evening playing your favorite board and group games with TYJP.  Please bring your favorite game and a potluck/side dish or dessert; drinks and some appetizers will be provided.

Please RSVP Gil S. by December 24th via email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and to receive directions.

Weather forecast for the evening of December 25th: Dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning. (George Carlin)

Editor's Note:  Although we would love everyone to attend, we must ask that if you are fighting any bug (cold, flu, etc.) that you please refrain from coming.  We do not want any bugs being spread to Gil and Selanna's infant, even though the little one will be in her own room most of the evening.