NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS:
If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience

"Schmooze and Food":
When:  Thursday, February 21, 2008
Time:  7:00 PM - ??
Where:
  The Piper's Tavern, 8304 Falls of Neuse Road, Raleigh, NC (919-676-7413)
(RSVPs Requested, but not Required)

Join TYJP this month as we head to The Piper's Tavern for this month's Happy Hour.  We will meet in the bar area for drinks at 7:00 p.m., and for those who would like to eat dinner, we may move into the dining area at approximately 7:40 p.m.   A menu and additional information can be found at http://www.thepiperstavern.com.  For more information, please contact Josh Levy during the day at (919) 846-0125 or via e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

DIRECTIONS:

From Durham, Chapel Hill and locations west of Raleigh:

Take I-40 E toward Raleigh.  Exit onto I-540 E.   Follow I-5-4 E to Exit 14, Falls of Neuse Road.  Exit onto Falls of Neuse heading South (toward Raleigh).  The restaurant will be on the left.

From North Raleigh and Cary/ Morrisville:

Take US-1 North until it merges with the I-440 Beltline.  Exit on Wake Forest Road.  Continue on Wake Forest Road and it will merge/become Falls of Neuse Road.  The restaurant will be on your right shortly after passing Strickland Road.

For personalized directions, or to determine the exact location, please use this Maps.Google link, in which Piper's Tavern is specified (this is not your average find by address link).