NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS:
If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience

"Schmooze and Food":
When:  Thursday, March 27, 2008
Time:  7:00 PM
Where:  Solomon's Mediterranean Restaurant, 10410 Moncreiffe Road, Raleigh (919-313-1381)
RSVPs Requested, but not Required

Come one, come all for a fun evening of food, socializing, and getting to know other area Jewish people!  This month's Schmooze and Food will be held at Solomon's Restaurant at Brierdale Shopping Center (very near Brier Creek off Glenwood), website (with map):
Solomon's is a delicious restaurant serving fine Mediterranean dishes from falafel and hummus to goat cheese raviolis and lamb kebabs. Let's meet at the restaurant at 7:00PM for a 7:30 seating time.  RSVPs are requested (not required) to Sara ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) by March 23rd so that we can give an accurate headcount to the restaurant.  We're looking forward to meeting you there!

Editor's Note:
For those people coming from Durham and Chapel Hill, Brierdale Shopping Center (and for that matter, Brier Creek Shopping Center) can be accessed easily without having to deal with the I-40/I-540 interchange mess.  Simply:
  -  Take Durham Freeway (NC-147) to TW Alexander and head east (turn right off of exit if going North bound on NC-147, or turn left off of exit if going South bound on NC-147).
  -  Take TW Alexander to Page Rd (approximately 2.6 miles, third traffic light).
  -  Turn left onto Globe Rd (approximately 0.7 miles - first left after apartments at corner of Page and TW Alexander)
  -  Continue straight when Globe turns into Brier Creek Parkway
  -  Turn right into Brierdale Shopping Center prior to getting to Lumley Road.

Hike:
When:  Sunday, April 6, 2008
Time:  2:00 PM
Where:  Company Mill Trail, Umstead State Park, Reedy Creek Entrance, Cary

TYJP is going for a hike!  Please join us Sunday April 6th for a hike through the woods.  All ability levels are welcome.  We will meet in the parking lot next to the trailhead of the Company Mill Trail at Umstead State Park at 2:00PM, and hike the 5-mile loop as a group or at our own speeds.  The Company Mill Trail can be accessed from the Harrison Avenue exit off of I-40.  Turn Right (heading west) or Left (heading east) off the freeway exit ramp, and you will enter Umstead State Park via the Reedy Creek entrance.  Follow the road until it dead-ends in a parking lot.  The Trail Head is to your left as you enter the parking lot, past the picnic shelters.   We are looking forward to seeing you there!

For more information, please contact Sara R. ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

+ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+
+ To subscribe, send a message to:
+ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+
+ You may also visit the web page,
+ http://rtpnet.org/mailman/listinfo/tyjp-l
+ to subscribe, unsubscribe, or update your account.
+
+ etc.), please visit our web site: http://www.tyjpnc.org.
+ If you are reading this message from the "Mail Archive", and wish to
+ contact someone whose email address is "protected", please send a
+ message to "tyjp at rtpnet.org" (replace the word "at" and the spaces
+ with the "@" symbol).