NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS:
If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience

"Schmooze and Food":
When:  Thursday, April 17, 2008
Time:  7:00 PM
Where:  Ted's Montana Grill, 6911 Fayetteville Rd., Suite 102, Durham (919-572-1210)
RSVPs Requested, but not Required

Join us for dinner, fun and socializing at Ted's Montana Grill!  Ted's has unique dishes with bison as well as the more standard chicken, beef and fish. We'll be meeting at the Ted's in Durham, just off I-40 near Southpoint mall, website with link to map and menu:
    http://www.tedsmontanagrill.com/NCDurham.html

We'll meet at the restaurant at 7:00PM.  RSVPs are requested to Teri ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) by April 15 so that we can give an accurate headcount to the restaurant.  We're looking forward to meeting you there!

Passover Seder (2nd Night):
When:  Sunday, April 20, 2008
Time:  5:30 PM
Where:  Josh and Donna's House, N. Raleigh
RSVPs Required for Directions & Headcount

For the second night of Passover, Josh and Donna will open up their home for a potluck Seder.   We will provide a main dish and beverages and the Seder essentials.  Please bring a side dish (i.e., salad, vegetable, dessert, etc.) or vegetarian main dish that is Passover-friendly.  We will go through the Seder service up through the meal.

Please RSVP to Josh at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or by phone at (919) 846-0125 by Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 6:00 p.m. so that we can have an accurate headcount.