I am sending this out, as many of the people on the TYJP list may be interested in the June 2 Speed Dating event at Solomon's Restaurant.  Please note, TYJP is not directly sponsoring this event; we are just helping to spread the word.  Also note,  use the Cupid Code, MP623, to receive a $10 discount (final cost is $25).

Shalom,
Michael Cohen

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: please help me spread the word
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 12:43:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: MICHAEL POCINKI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mike Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

hi Michael,
i'd really appreciate your sending out the message below (or a variation of it) to your TYJP email list.  i really need to get the word out to as many single Jews as possible.
thanks,
michael

************************
dear single Jewish friend,
as you may know, one of the enterprises with which i am involved professionally is cupid.com speed dating: i help to market and run the events in the triangle area.

i am pleased to announce that we are having a Jewish speed dating event on June 2 in raleigh.  here is the link that will provide you all the details:
www.cupid.com/speed-dating/raleigh-nc.aspx

if you've not tried speed dating before, i encourage you to give it a try.  not only is it great fun, but it's a great way to meet new dating partners and/or friends.  this event is specifically for Jewish singles.

when you register using my Cupid Code MP623, your total cost will be just $25.  i expect this event to fill up quickly, so please sign up now while you're thinking about it.

to register, simply click on the link for the session of your choosing: we have an older session at 6:30 and a younger session at 8:30.  from there, the website will walk you through the registration process.

when you get to the payment section, be sure to input my Cupid Code MP623 into the Cupid Code box to save $10.

after you attend the event, you get a free 30-day membership on cupid.com (a $30 value).

in addition to signing up yourself, please spread the word to any other Jewish singles you know.  thanks!

yours truly,
MICHAEL POCINKI
919-489-8700
[EMAIL PROTECTED]