I got a message right after my post in which I wrote
the legend for Bosch spark plugs. It is *not* correct,
and I do not have all my Bosch stuff right here to write
up a complete and correct legend for the Bosch spark plugs.
There is a much deeper meaning to them, also explaining
single or multiple electrode, electrode material (copper/
platinum/silver etc.)

Brian