Hello All, I'm just sitting at my computer tonight kinda bored and
thinking of the maintenance that I need to do on the Vanagon and
wondering if anyone had setup a spreadsheet or some time of list
where you check your mileage and see what maint. is due. Any ideas?
Thanks, Tony
--
-----
Sent from Anthony Bailey KC0HZP (mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED])