On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Richard Atwell wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Has anyone replaced the vinyl headliner for above the cab area for a 78
> Westy?

..As I recall the headliner in a 78 (and, indeed, all factory equiped
westies) is not vinyl.  It should be some variation of wood. (sometimes
bare, sometimes painted, sometimes covered with a coating of some sort,
all depending on the year.)

Anyone want to confirm/deny this? (I admit i havent looked at the
headliner in a 78 in a long while.)

--
David Raistrick  '66 SO-44 Westy                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign                             in Orlando Fl