Thanks to all who replyed, Harry H was kind enough to pick one up for me, a
kindness i figured played into his winning the engine at BBB, either that or
the $20 slipped into Ronnies hand.
Anyone interested in a clean deluxe front bumper? Gotta raise cash to pay
Harry back. Heading south from BC this week to SoCal so could be delivered.
While I'm in a begging mood anybody have the lever that opens the overhead
vent? Removing the shirt the po had left behind caused it to break from
rustyness.
thanks all
Chuck