i finally have a page up with my parts for sale, many
from my wrecked '77 bus, lots of westy stuff from a
'72 westy, some stuff from a '64 bug, and other
various and sundry items i've accumilated over the
years.

hope fully y'all can benefit from my misfortunate
wreck!

all my prices are Or Best Offer, but they are fair.
where possible the prices for cores or new parts are
mentioned for comparison, i got these prices from the
busdepot website, who are the cheapest source i can
find.

also coming up is pics of my wrecked bus and a page
for my '64 bug for sale.

the link is http://busclub.itgo.com/forsale.html

thanks for checkin it out!

peace!