[ The Types Forum (announcements only),
     http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/mailman/listinfo/types-announce ]

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies in advance for the "p.m." ommission.

This is a kind reminder that the deadline for extended abstract
submissions to TFP 2007 is tomorrow, Feb. 1 at 11:59 p.m. EST. We are also
pleased to announce that the TFP 2007 invited speaker is John McCarthy,
Stanford University. For further details, please visit our website at:
http://cs.shu.edu/tfp2007/ .

The TFP 2007 program committee looks forward to receiving your
submissions!

Best wishes,

Marco

Prof. Marco T. Morazan
Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Science
Seton Hall University

"On theories such as these we cannot rely. Proof we need. Proof!"
           -- Yoda, Jedi Master