[ The Types Forum (announcements only),
A postdoc position for 2 years is available at INRIA Rennes - Bretagne
The research will take place in the Celtique team (http://www.irisa.fr/celtique/
The task will consist in developing certificates of software which
makes it possible
for a user to check a downloaded code, in an automatic manner and
quickly. A program producer can hence verify the security of his
program with a
large amount of computation resource before distributing it with a
helps the consumer to replay the verification program but with very
far fewer resources.
Candidates should have a background in program verification. Additional
knowledge in one or more of the following topics will be appreciated:
- static analysis,
- theory of abstract interpretation,
- language-based security,
- deductive verification,
- decision procedures,
- probabilistic verification
Knowledge of the French language is not required.
Start of contract: ideally, the candidate will start working in
september or october, but
we can accomodate a later date.
Salaries: usual INRIA postdoc salary (2,357.30 euros gross/month, i.e.
1923,26 euros net/month).
Social security benefits:
- Entitled to unemployment benefit at the end of the contract;
- Affiliated to the French social security system.
Candidates should submit to david.pichardie[at]irisa.fr
- A CV including a list of publications
- A one-page research statement
- Referee reports for the PhD thesis if any
- Contact information for two references (including the PhD