[ The Types Forum (announcements only),
     http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/mailman/listinfo/types-announce ]

I am very much in favor of strongly encouraging the PC to increase the
number of accepted papers. I'd tend to go to parallel sessions to
accommodate the increased number of talks. In addition, I would start
the conference off with a poster session where every accepted paper is
presented. This would counter-balance the danger of fragmentation of
the conference otherwise posed by parallel sessions. It would also
help the attendees to pick the talks of interest to them.

Cheers

 -- Martin