[ The Types Forum (announcements only),
    http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/mailman/listinfo/types-announce ]

-----------
Lectureship in Computer Science, with focus on Logic, Verification, Program Analysis...

Queen Mary, University of London is looking to appoint a full time permanent Lecturer in the School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science. This lectureship is to strengthen the School's work in the broad area of mathematical logic and program verification and analysis. We are particularly looking for applicants that complement our existing strengths in separation logic, shape analysis and liveness analysis. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to, probabilistic verification, verification for dynamical systems, concurrency, automata, abstract interpretation, theorem proving and constraint solving.

The successful applicant will work in the Theoretical Computer Science group headed by Professor Peter O'Hearn. This group includes a range of academics whose work relates to logic and program verification, underpinned by research funding of over £8m. The group maintains strong links with Imperial College London, University of Oxford and Microsoft Research Cambridge. See
  http://www.dcs.qmul.ac.uk/research/logic/QM-EECS-TCS/Welcome.html
for more information on our research.

The closing date for applications is 20th June 2011. Salary will be in the range of £37,669 - £46,938 per annum. More details on the post and the application procedure may be found on
  http://webapps.qmul.ac.uk/hr/vacancies/jobs.php?id=2378