[ The Types Forum (announcements only),
     http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/mailman/listinfo/types-announce ]

[This is an informal announcement, with a formal call for applications possibly to follow in the future.] I am seeking a postdoctoral research associate at the University of Athens, for a program generation/language design project, but also with significant leeway for other pursuits, as long as our interests align. The position is available immediately (initially for 1.5 years but with the possibility of longer-term funding). The gross salary is at slightly over 28Keuros/yr. Please visit http://www.di.uoa.gr/~smaragd/ <http://cgi.di.uoa.gr/%7Esmaragd/> for information on my research interests and latest work and contact me for details on the position, life in Greece (esp. as a non-Greek speaker), potential for non-EU citizens, and any other research or pragmatic questions you may have.

Thanks...
  Yannis.