[ The Types Forum (announcements only),
     http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/mailman/listinfo/types-announce ]

Dear all, we are looking for Cyber Security Lecturers from early career (first
employment) onwards. Appointment at Associate Professor level possible for
exceptional candidates.

Salary:   £37,075 to £46,924 per annum
Full Time Permanent
Closing Date:   Sunday 30 October 2016
Reference:  787016FP

Applications are invited for two Lecturer positions within the Department of
Electronics and Computer Science, either in the specific area of cyber security
or more generally in Computer Science.

We are looking for highly-motivated and excellent scholars in cyber security,
covering science and engineering of cyber security and information assurance or
in areas of computer science that complement our existing activities.  In terms
of cyber security, specific topics of interest include the security and privacy
of emerging applications of the internet-of-things and cloud computing, the
protection of cyber-physical systems, system and network security, computer
forensics, intrusion detection, authentication systems, cyber risk and
economics, usability and human aspects of cyber security. More generally in
terms of computer science, topics of interest include data analytics, machine
learning, web and internet science, interaction, complexity and agent-based
systems, computer graphics, biometrics,software verification, formal methods,
logics, information systems and concurrent programming.

Apply at https://jobs.soton.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=787016FP

professor vladimiro sassone
Roke/RAEng research chair in cyber security
cybersecurity research centre, director
university of southampton