[ The Types Forum (announcements only),
     http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/mailman/listinfo/types-announce ]

Research at the intersection of formal methods and cryptography at Boston
University:

We are developing a research group focusing on applying formal methods and
programming language theory to cryptographic problems. We have funding for
doctoral students that are interested in pursuing this kind of research.
Financial support by Boston University is guaranteed for 5 years. Enrolled
students in this project will interact with several faculty and research
associates: Alley Stoughton, Mayank Varia, Ran Canetti, and Assaf Kfoury.

Please address informal inquiries to Alley Stoughton at sto...@bu.edu and
Mayank Varia at va...@bu.edu.