[ The Types Forum (announcements only),
     http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/mailman/listinfo/types-announce ]

The group of André Platzer, the Alexander von Humboldt Professor for Logic of
Autonomous Dynamical Systems, in the Computer Science Department at KIT,
Karlsruhe, is recruiting a PhD Student / Doctoral Researcher (full-time, about
€4200-€4800 gross by TVL E13 depending on experience). Exceptionally qualified
applicants for postdoc positions may be considered as well. Our research group
develops the logical foundations for cyber-physical systems and practical
theorem proving tools such as KeYmaera X for analyzing and correctly building
such systems. Our techniques are used to analyze the safety of autonomous cars,
airplanes and collision avoidance protocols in aerospace applications,
robotics, and train control as well as for provably safe AI. Your exciting
mathematical research can have a direct impact on making the world a better
place.

More details:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://logic.kastel.kit.edu/pub/job-ad.html__;!!IBzWLUs!TxWjy4taLRMMeKM-ui-Sl538vVg8mKn8QZ-zXrTzvco0Mu0zw6i8cQB1nMAXCizFwcuulV6mZb5vae_345MX6kKMODrXApj0PHQ$