[ The Types Forum (announcements only),
     http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/mailman/listinfo/types-announce ]

Dear all,
On request the deadline for WITS 2023 was moved to the 15th of July (AoE).

* NEW Abstract Submission Deadline: 15th July, 2023 (AoE)
* NEW Notification (for abstracts submitted after the original deadline): 28st
July, 2023 (AoE)

* Workshop: 28th August, 2023 (AoE)

Submission site: https://wits23.hotcrp.com

Best regards,