Dear Benli,

Le 14/02/2018 à 18:53, Benjamin C. Pierce a écrit :
What is the best presentation of the continuation-passing transform and its
proof of correctness?

I recently taught CPS and its proof of correctness, formulated
in a small-step style. Despite the huge literature on CPS I had
some surprises and wrote down some of my findings in this paper
(in submission):

  http://gallium.inria.fr/~fpottier/publis/fpottier-cps.pdf

The paper is still more complicated than I would like. I am
thinking that perhaps the "small-step simulation diagram"
approach is too complex, and a proof based on a big-step
operational semantics would be simpler. Investigating this
is on my TODO list for next year.

The slides of my lecture on CPS are here:

https://gitlab.inria.fr/fpottier/mpri-2.4-public/blob/master/slides/fpottier-04.pdf

I hope this is useful. Your comments are welcome!

--
François Pottier
francois.pott...@inria.fr