I think this might be a module over a semiring. The natural numbers with
+,* form a semiring and then, over resources, would form a module over the
semiring.

For the dimensional issue, you might treat it as infinite dimensional
because there are infinitely many potential resources even if not all are
available at the moment. And then take the set of sequences with finitely
many nonzero terms. This a subspace and is infinite dimensional at least
for the vector space R-infinity. Maybe that holds for this case as well.