Hi Robert,

I give a course at a degree in programming at Quilmes University, using
typed lambda calculus.

The webpage and notes (in Spanish) is here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://clp.web.unq.edu.ar/apuntes-y-practicas/__;!!IBzWLUs!XAPllmUn3YsWKjEpx23e80cVtUf6jfRHZp_x1BoCh6HDYQI2H6l5-PdbaijzRqcyEpv0KoEUIJVYhC1Mg4-z_tXDECi_9hmGGn4L$

However, the notes are mostly based on the following very nice book:

G. Dowek & J.-J. Levy, Introduction to the theory of programming languages,
Springer, 2011

Fell free to use the exercises or any material if it suits the topics you
plan to cover.

Best,
Alejandro

--
Sent from my mobile (i.e. sorry for the bad autocorrections)