Hi,

is it acceptable within typhon to add conditional Python 3.6 code?
Something like:

if sys.version_info > (3, 6):
    import enum
    class AutoFlag(enum.IntFlag):
        """Enumerator for bit flags

        This is a enum.IntFlag subclass that can be used with enum.auto()
        to automatically assign bitflags.  When used with enum.auto(),
        values wil be enumerated according to 1<<N.
        """
        def _generate_next_value_(name, start, count, last_values):
            return 1<<count

I don't think we want to add a Python3.6 dependency at this time, but
I think this piece of utility code could be useful across projects.
Both enum.IntFlag and enum.auto() are new in Python 3.6.

Gerrit.