Le 16 avr. 09 à 17:34, Erik Ostrom a écrit :

> * When I went to look at the post with 304 comments, it took long
>       enough that I opted to shut down the server instead. It's not
> surprising that 304 comments would take a long time, but it turns > out generating HTML for just one comment takes roughly 30 seconds.
>       It was a long comment, but that's excessive.

That seems ridiculously long. Can you isolate this to a test case, as in, make a
little ruby program that just generates HTML for that one comment?

I'm sure I can. I decided it was BlueCloth to blame by running code in the console - it was definitely the BlueCloth HTML generation method.

Unfortunately I'm about to get busier, so I may not get back to Typo for a little while.

I have no idea what the differences between 2.5 and 2.6 are, but if it's called
wp25 ...

After writing, I investigated. WordPress had no schema changes between 2.5 and 2.6, so I integrated my code into wp25.

There were schema changes for 2.7, and I don't think any of them were relevant to the converter, but I'd have to check more thoroughly to be certain. Maybe when I need to convert my other, newer blog....

I've backported your commits in master today.
Thank you for contributing.

Fred

--
Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player proverb