On 08/02/2011 02:20 PM, Frederic de Villamil wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 5 weeks after releasing Typo 6.0.5, we're proud to release Typo 6.0.6 into
> the wild.

Grats on the release! Just to rain on your parade a tiny bit, I'll
report a few issues:

- for some reason, loading up the Dashboard takes a very long time. This
happens both on my local installation and on the demo installation at
http://demo.typosphere.org/admin

- the image upload bug I reported earlier (the one you could not
replicate) is still there. *And* it also seems to exist on the
http://demo.typosphere.org installation so it's not just a local issue
on my end. I just tried to upload a 45k jpeg image to
demo.typosphere.org (via admin/Media) and got the same buggy result: no
image uploaded, just a 54 byte file. The first attempt was with Chrome,
I tried again with Firefox just to be sure: same result. Also tried from
another Windows computer, to make sure it's not a Linux browser thing.
Nope, same problem.

So you now have a place where you can replicate the bug:
demo.typosphere.org :) Log in as admin and try to upload a (jpeg) image
and see what happens.

-Petri