Hi Tony,

you can use a hidden field, where you can set as additional settings the appropiate fe_user field. So it would be available via an uid.

Chris.

Tony Lush schrieb:
We are using Powermails capability that the user can select a receiver from a select box, but when we want to display that in the recipient email only the form field's UID number is available to display.

In the Recipients tab we assign to the Alternative SQL-Query
"select email FROM fe_users where uid = ###UID12###"

Is ther any way to display the feuser's user name or email address in the emails?

Thanks -- Tony