Hi Jeppe,

What you have to do when using TemplaVoila is this:

- edit the DS of your TV template and find the part with the right 'area'. Take out the Typoscript part and replace it with this:
<TypoScript><![CDATA[
        10 < lib.field_bottomleft
]]></TypoScript>

(where field_bottomleft is the name that 'area')

- now you can fill this part from your TS templates:

lib.field_bottomleft = COA
lib.field_bottomleft {
  10 = RECORDS
  10 {
    source.current = 1
    tables = tt_content
    stdWrap {
      required = 1
      wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
      ifEmpty.cObject < lib.element1
    }
  }
}

That should do it. Of course this opens a whole new world of possibilities....
;-)

Loek

Jeppe Donslund wrote:
Oh, I'm sorry, my mistake.

In TemplaVoila i have made an Element. The editing type is "Content Elements". It is this element I would like to check if it contains anything. If I should use your example I should make it editing type "TypoScript Object Path", right? But if I do that I can't put anything into it on the page and your code will always return content_id = 49.

Does it make any sense?

Jeppe