Hi,

The question has been asked, but I can't find any answers:
Is it possible to make the usernames for felogin case-insensitive? We encounter regular login problems because people don't use exactly the same capitals consistently. It would be nice if the username just wouldn't bother about that....

I think it would be a great usability improvement to add case-insensitive usernames as an option. It looks like the actual username check doesn't happen in the extension felogin (or did I miss something?). Some pointers for where to look in the code are welcome.

Thanks,
Loek