On 06/07/2010 17:14, Steffen Gebert wrote:
Am 06.07.2010, 16:46 Uhr, schrieb Simon Nute <snute2...@googlemail.com>:

On 06/07/2010 15:35, Steffen Gebert wrote:
Am 06.07.2010, 16:07 Uhr, schrieb Simon Nute <snute2...@googlemail.com>:

OK I have found out under "Update Wizard" how to create a user however
I am a littl confused as I thought that the introduction package had a
site prebuilt within it. I have "no pages on the route level" I have
obviously done something wrong but do not know what. If anyone could
help me please that would be great.

Please start from scratch with the Introduction Package.

Steffen

Are there any instructions available that relate to just the
introduction package and what steps you need to take.

AFAIK it's triggered by an empty localconf.php, when you open the root
page of your isntallation (the directory, where t3lib/ and typo3/ are
located).

Steffen

I have restarted from scratch but my installation does not want to start in 123 mode and I suspect that is where the dummy pages etc get loaded?

I am getting nowhere with this one and I had high hopes. I am not sure what to do next.

Simon