Hi,

I'm trying to get siwiki installed. I followed all steps from the manual, but run into problems with namespaces: there are 2 created, but I don't get the option to select on when I create a new article. When I then try to save the article the plugin throws an error because of the missing namespace:

"Could not get article!
Please consider to have at least one namespace and one article item in place.
Keep in mind that this items should be equal to your typoscript values for defaultNamespace and rootpage."

Also, the ajax search function doesn't return any results.

Anyone using this extension and not having these issues?

Right now I'm working on an 4.2 installation, but since the extension is more than a year old I don't expect that to be the problem.

Thanks for any input!
Loek