Hi Rino

Your slideshow is a very good presentation about the possibilities of direct
mail. Unfortunately it does not explain how we can get all those features
working in direct mail. This is currently our main problem. We are using
TemplaVoila and we can send Quick mails. But nop attachments get send. Also
we can't get a good template running which shows the unsubscribe and
subscribe link and the information needed for a newsletter so that it does
not  get into the spam.

Perhaps you have a setup or .t3d on how you do it. Or/And do you know a good
tutorial which is valid even with newest TYPO3 and Templavoila and Direct
mail Version. After we got direct mail running I would like to dig deeper
into all features you describe in your slideshow. Perhaps we can workout
some Tutorial afterwards.

---------
Our current status is:

   1. direct_mail sends quickmails but without attachments
   2. direct_mail shows error messages and we can reach only step 2 when
   sending internal or external pages
      1. *The plain text content could not be fetched.*
      *The HTML content could not be fetched.*
      2. *we are using *
      TemplaVoila 1.5.3,
      TYPO3 4.4.6,
      framework for templavoila 1.2.1,
      *skin_emailnewsletter 1.0.1, (as seen on svn.webempoweredchurch.org)
      **direct_mail *2.6.9
      *t3xdirectmailheader *0.0.1

      3. *TSconfig*
      unsubscribePID = 145
      siteLogo = fileadmin/content/screenshot__1_.gif
      siteTitle = My Test Site
      siteURL = http://dev.test.com/
      plugin.tx_directmail_pi1.siteUrl = http://dev.test.com/

      4. *TSsetup*
      tx_directmail_pi1.10.template.file =
      EXT:direct_mail/pi1/tx_directmail_pi1_plaintext.tmpl
      config {
        doctype = <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0
      Transitional//EN" "
      http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";> [^]
        admPanel = 0
        no_cache=1
        disableAllHeaderCode = 1
      }

      Clear Constants, Clear Setup, Rootlevel checked

      6. *Includes*
      CSS styled Content
      Framework for TemplaVoila
      DM Content Boundaries
      DM Plaintext
      DM News Plain Text
      News Settings

      7. *Skin Selector*
      skin_emailnewsletter der WEC incl unsubscribe Link und Open in Browser
      link ohne Header code! Tables!

When you click on (H) the newsletter gets displayed perfect in the Frontend
but when you click on (T) than only a naked default Plaintext without
Content get displayed.

It is not possible to jump to step 3 to render the newsletter from pages or
external pages

curl is enabled,
fopen is on,
we cleared the cache and previewed before rendering the newsletter

This is how far we were able to get the newsletter with direct_mail
(not)running. Quickmail works as said before but no attachments get send.
Also the cronjobs are working fine.

It would be great if someone could post his settings and a short step by
step guide here how to setup direct_mail with newest TemplaVoila and TYPO3
successfully!

Thanks for your help

Andi