Just to let you know, we've been using datamints_feuser with salted passwords for a large project and it's been working perfectly. This extension is many times easier to use and faster to implement than sr_feuser_register, and it works really well.

Loek

On 09/01/2011 04:25 PM, Oliver Salzburg wrote:
On 2011-09-01 16:12, François Suter wrote:
Hi,

Any recommendations?

Try datamints_feuser. Much simpler than sr_feuser_register and supports
salted passwords. Note that I'm not running it on any live system yet,
I'm currently implementing it only, so I can't totally guarantee it.
However I'm very happy with it so far and the comments in the TER are
very positive.

Cheers

Thanks, I was actually just installing that one.